FCT Automotive Report
The first FCT survey focused on the Automotive category, the response was very positive with over 3,500 listeners' completing the survey nationally.
National Key Insights include:
- 87% listen to radio in the car and is the most popular in-car activity
- 71% of listeners selected AM/FM as the most important dashboard feature
- 41% of listeners claimed radio is the most influential advertising medium
- Just over half of these respondents are looking to purchase or lease a vehicle in the next year
- Over 40% have cars that are 8 years or older. These cars will most likely need to be replaced or repaired
- Of over 30 car brands, Toyota and Holden are consistently the top two choices.
For more information, please contact Leo Hronsky at email@example.com or 02 9281 6577.