FCT Grocery Buyer Report
The Grocery Buyer FCT survey focused on the Supermarket and Grocery Buyer category, with over 2,100 listeners' completing the survey nationally.
National Key Insights include:
- Average Spend: Just over 40% are spending $101-250 per shop
- Preferences: Woolworths and Coles are top tier players for over 70% of respondents
- Shopping Frequency: Almost half the respondents shop 2 to 3 times a week
- Shopping Daypart: Mornings are the most popular time to shop
- Important Features: Top 3 - Pricing, Location and Parking
- Specialty Items: Top 3 - In-house butcher, wine/alcohol and organic
- Conveniences: Number 1 is self-serve check-out, followed by Banking and Online shopping
For more information, please contact Leo Hronsky at email@example.com or 02 9281 6577.